Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A MOTHERS LAUNDRY NIGHTMARE

mitch started as a varsity player yesterday
against Springville High,
it was raining at the beginning of the game,
by the end of the 1st half it was snowing.
Unlucky for us that we were home and in our WHITES
yes thats what I said WHITES.
I never thought that his uniform would come clean,
I had resorted to the fact that I would be buying another uniform
lucky for Mitch, I am a laundry guru
rinsed FOUR different times in oxy-clean
and a hour and half later, soaking in oxy-clean,
placed in the washer for the first wash, pre-wash with oxy-clean
placed in the washer for the second wash with Bleach and spray-n-wash
it can still be called WHITE.
it was all worth it for the
WIN
2-1 in overtime
GO TIGERS!
great game boys!
mitch going in for the slide against Jake (quickie) winning is such a great feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment